Looking to purchase Scubapro shorty\boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TOBY50

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, I been trying to find a Scubapro shorty (L) or (XL) and new or used pair of Scubapro Boots with zipper (M) for my son, but have had no luck through the internet. Can anyone recommend a site to go through? I'm trying to do this from Iraq and it's a little difficult with the speed of the net here. Thank you.

Finding Scubapro products online can be a challenge. And, frankly, their neoprene products are nothing special so you are mostly paying extra for the name (and the shopping hassle). There are better products from names like Henderson and Pinnacle but they can also be pricey. And there are many perfectly adequate products from various manufacturers at more favorable prices. I suggest you take a look at Scubatoys.com for starters. If you purchase there, mention you are a board member and get a 10% discount.

I agree with Awap the rubber is nothing special
However there is one exception scubapro are one of the few people that do a tropical short boot, more like a shoe, I have had a pair for 4 years now they are a bit discoloured but are perfect also as non diving boot just for boats and the likes

awap and interceptor121 thank you very much for the information and will take a look at other brands and scubatoys.com.

take care

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom