Looking to go to DS - Date: N/A

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NINman

Reaction score
Might want to make the trip to DS, but I was wonder what is there to do for non-divers around the area? My wife doesn't dive but I don't want her to be bored out of her mind if I can talk her into going. Was also thinking of bringing my daughter, who is currently 7months old but VERY GOOD. We might camp, but might hotel it also. This is just an idea. SO please fill me in on some NON-DIVER attractions in the area. Thanks.

NINman:
Might want to make the trip to DS, but I was wonder what is there to do for non-divers around the area? My wife doesn't dive but I don't want her to be bored out of her mind if I can talk her into going. Was also thinking of bringing my daughter, who is currently 7months old but VERY GOOD. We might camp, but might hotel it also. This is just an idea. SO please fill me in on some NON-DIVER attractions in the area. Thanks.

Hey, NINman. Welcome to the club.
I got your PM and will add you to the next roster.

Dutch just put in a small water park for non-divers.
Maybe someone out there has a few pictures.

Look up the Crayola factory and Dorney Park,
I think they are in the area.

Thanks will do some searching tonight while at work (6pm-4am). Glad to be part of the club, hope that I can get a dive in with you guys sometime this summer. I dive wet so be nice!!!

NINman:
Thanks will do some searching tonight while at work (6pm-4am). Glad to be part of the club, hope that I can get a dive in with you guys sometime this summer. I dive wet so be nice!!!

Camping there is nice! I did it two weekends in a row and loved it. Water park is nice for non-divers, you can also rent plastic kayaks, etc...

Back
Top Bottom