Looking to "fill the gap" on a last minute liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xtacie

Reaction score
I'm a single female diver looking to do a last minute liveaboard trip anytime in the next couple of weeks. I'm up for just about any local except for the Red Sea. I'm an airline employee so my options for getting there are flexible. If anyone has a space to fill/last minute cancellation please send message. Thanks!

Did you see the thread for the Oct 22 cancellation for Explorer Ventures T&C II? They were looking for a female diver to take the place of one that had to cancel. I know the Oct 29 trip only has 4-6 people booked.

Thanks Don, Should have done the T&C trip. Chose a Palau trip and then the flights filled up so I'm gonna have to be a cranky landlubber for my vacation! Thanks for the reply!

So, it looks like I may have a chance to take an unexpected dive trip in Dec or early Jan. Just started looking this PM. What is a good source for finding last minute trips looking to fill the boat. I will be in AZ and looking for something in Caribbean or out of Mexico, but might look wider! As I said I am just starting to look! Thanks for any inputs.

Back
Top Bottom