Looking to Dive w/ someone on Kauai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlson.k

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm here on Kauai through the 28 and I am looking for someone who would love to go diving with my dive buddy and I who knows the area and can show us some of Kauai's best spots. Ill be available this weekend and next (I'm here for work and not vactation :( ) We both have about 50 dives that we've done on Oahu (where we live) and are down to dive where ever. Thanks -Kirk

Aloha! If you and your dive buddy have time, we can get you on a guided tour for Tunnels Beach on the north shore. Normally not a site we dive until summer, it's been unexpectedly calm and clear up there yesterday and today. The diving up there has been awesome!!! I work for a dive shop in Poipu (aascuba.com) and we can also help get you onto some south shore diving now that the south swells are moving out and conditions are improving. Night diving an option as well? Either way, check out our website and if you guys are interested, give me a call and we'll get you an experienced instructor/dm who knows these sites like the back of their hand and will show you guys a fantastic time in the water.

Back
Top Bottom