Looking to dive Hilton Head area 5/28-6/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JJP161

Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's short notice but I will be in Hilton Head May 28 thru June 3 and wanted to do some diving if possible. I am a novice Open Water diver with about 20 dives. I have wreck dove off Wrightsville Beach NC, and some deeper wrecks in San Diego CA. I would love to see some turtles or nurse sharks, I'm also interested in Grays Reef. So far I have found very limited info on charters in the area and any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.

Joe

We have a trip scheduled for Grays Reef Aug 13-15th if you are interested... visit our website for details....http://www.birminghamreefseekers.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Events;action=display;num=1083000706

JJP161:
I know it's short notice but I will be in Hilton Head May 28 thru June 3 and wanted to do some diving if possible. I am a novice Open Water diver with about 20 dives. I have wreck dove off Wrightsville Beach NC, and some deeper wrecks in San Diego CA. I would love to see some turtles or nurse sharks, I'm also interested in Grays Reef. So far I have found very limited info on charters in the area and any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.

Joe

JJP161:

Joe

Call Palmetto Scuba at 843-524-1100 and tell Al or Robert or Brantley or whoever answers the phone that you want to go diving. Tell them SeaJay sent you.

Then let me know - RavenC and I will want to go diving with you!

One more person, and we've got the minimum for our "own" charter.

Let me know.

I am doing a dive charter to Grays Reef on 5/29/04 and have 1 spot open right now. Visit www.tlccharters.com for further info. (I don't know why SeaJay did not recommend me to you as he and Robyn have been diving with me and had a great time.)

JJP161:

Joe

captterry:
I am doing a dive charter to Grays Reef on 5/29/04 and have 1 spot open right now. Visit www.tlccharters.com for further info. (I don't know why SeaJay did not recommend me to you as he and Robyn have been diving with me and had a great time.)

Yep, we've been out with Capt. Terry, and his charters are by far the best we've ever been on... And that's saying a lot, since we've been offshore with many in the SC, GA, and FL areas.

Capt. Terry (and the very beautiful Judy) have this fantastic 45' motor yacht that they take offshore. It's not your average "dive boat!" Amenities are wonderful, and Judy makes sure to keep everyone happy with breakfast and lunch served as you lounge in the morning sun. The whole experience is fantastic.

I suggested Palmetto because Palmetto's charter is new and hopeful, and local to Hilton Head.

...But absolutely - Capt. Terry's motor yacht diving is something spectacular and must be experienced. :D

Back
Top Bottom