Looking for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rainbowgirl2008

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am not trying to spam... I am a new diver and a disabled diver, I was very fortunate to get a wonderful instructor. I am now looking for equipment, but with being on a fixed income it is very hard. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it either at a very reduced rate or donated? I am not really wanting freebies, I just want to be able to dive, it really helps my disability and keeps me out in society and not reclused. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thank You.

Have you tried the local diveshops? The one I dive out of here in Syracuse, NY has an annual used gear sale, where folks can put their gear up for sale if the shop approves the gear. They also refurbish and sell their rental and class gear for very reasonable prices. Perhaps a shop near you may do something similar....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom