Looking for work as Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oren413

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am currently an SSI OW instructor looking for work in the south florida, california, or hawaii area.

I have been an instructor almost a year now and am always looking to learn more. In fact, I am also very interested in doing in the instructor cross-over course to PADI and would be willing to work for the course. Along wtih my SSI instructor cert. I also have many ANDI instructor cert for many specialty courses including NOAA 1 and 2.

I gained the experience i do have working in Eilat, Israel in the Red Sea at Marina Divers.

I am 22 years old looking to gain experience in the field and willing to relocate as needed. As of right now i reside in Chicago, IL.

Oren

we are in florida and have a co-op.. I am looking for instructors who will partner with our group.
We are getting slammed and need help.. call if your interested.. checkout our site.. Scuba Lessons Inc and I can explain all the details to you.

ScubaExplora -Worldwide Scuba Dive Directory

Check out the worldwide multilingual Scuba Dive Directory

- Access to all job vacancys.
- Post your Resume, it's free.
- Access to Dive Center Directory

Best regards.
Your ScubaExplora Team

scubaexplora.com

not sure if your still looking for a shop, but we are always looking for new instructors/dm's/ai's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom