Looking for Volunteers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadrewvideo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I don't know if this is the exact forum to post this but...

The Hui Malama O Pupkea Waimea conservation group is looking for volunteers to help protect the Pupukea Marine Life Conservation District (MLCD). This includes Sharks Cove, 3 Tables and Waimea Bay. We meet each Saturday from around 9:00 am to about 2:00 pm, alternating between Sharks Cove, 3 Table and Waimea.

This Saturday (today)we are at Waimea Bay where we will be conducting community outreach & cultural education, human use monitoring, biological monitoring (fish counts) & violation prevention monitoring.
We can always use volunteers who care about our oceans and want to help, so if you are in the area, please stop by and see what we are about.
You may also PM me if you have any additional questions.
Mahalo,
Drew Wheeler
There is also a volunteer training session on Sat May 10th from 1 to 4 pm at the Pupukea Rec center. PM me if you wish to attend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom