looking for...UWATEC Oxy 2..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whaam68

Registered
Reaction score
I am running a Dolphin in SCR mode (in the UK) with a bigger (10L) tank. I have an Oxyguage and have picked up a second hand air Z....does anyone have a used Oxy 2 they would like to part with or know of a store that does them for a good price...

Whaam68:
... a second hand air Z .... Oxy 2 ...
Do you have the AirZ or Air ZO2 ?
Big difference, the Z is an OC air computer, the ZO2 is what you need for use with the Oxy2 (or OC pressure transmitter for Air/Nitrox).

Air Z O2! just need the Oxy 2! any cheap suppliers in the states??

did you try Patrick Duffy? Call him he runs into that stuff all the time.

Whaam68:
I am running a Dolphin in SCR mode (in the UK) with a bigger (10L) tank. I have an Oxyguage and have picked up a second hand air Z....does anyone have a used Oxy 2 they would like to part with or know of a store that does them for a good price...

I think I will have one in 2 days. I just bought one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3677822325&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

figuring I will then buy just the computer, but a friend just offered to sell me his complete system. I told him maybe. The lady I bought it from on ebay is out of town and is going to ship it to me on Thursday. If you get back to me before then, maybe we could have her ship it direct to you, and save on shipping. I'll charge the actual cost.

Thanks for the offer Sophia.....sorry for the delay I have been away diving scapa flow

I have now obtained an oxy 2 but thanks for the offer

Whaam68:
Thanks for the offer Sophia.....sorry for the delay I have been away diving scapa flow

I have now obtained an oxy 2 but thanks for the offer

Ok dokay, No problem

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom