Looking for USA Dealer with Inon Z330 in stock.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All thank for all the suggestions and helpful directions. I wanted to let you all know that Mozaik camera came through for me in time for my trip with an INON Z330. My order is suppose to ship late next week. Roni Mor and Jill were great to work with on my search for the INON Z330 strobe. Great communication and customer service with Mozaik. I cannot wait to put it all (new tray and arms, optical cord, plus the Z330) to together with my TG4 and housing and try it out in Bonaire. Let's get wet.

Look forward to seeing your pics. I snagged a kit from a forum member here with 2 x S2000's, tray/arms and a focus light. Can't wait to seeing what it can do in a few weeks when we head to Bali!!

Look forward to seeing your pics. I snagged a kit from a forum member here with 2 x S2000's, tray/arms and a focus light. Can't wait to seeing what it can do in a few weeks when we head to Bali!!
Fez,
Glad to hear you found what sounds like a great kit. That should be great for wide angle and macro. Hope you got a good price. I will let you all know how successful I was shooting with a strobe after the Bonaire trip in a few weeks. It will be a learning experience, I am sure. In the past I have just shot with a video light but now it is time for the next step. Hopefully the strobe will add focus, clarity and a color boost to my macro shots and improve those shots of schooling fish and reef corals/sponges. Good luck in Bali. Sounds like a great dive trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom