Looking for spots to Lobster off of St. Johns, Flagler or Volusia coast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sappnasty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good afternoon all,

It seems that most won't divulge their lobster spots, but I will ask anyways. I am planning a trip to the Keys in August, but I really wanted to get out for the mini-season without having to drive 6-8 hours. Does anyone know of any spots that aren't too far offshore from St. Johns (St. Augustine), Flagler (Palm Coast) or Volusia (Daytona Beach)? I have never heard of any shore diving for them here like in the keys, so it seems you need a boat. My buddy James has offered up his boat for me to use during mini-season...just need spot info or hints at least. Or if anyone is going and wants a dive partner I am more than willing! Thanks.

-Sapp

I don't know of any shore diving either, but hopefully I can get some info from some people who lobster not far off shore, between 1-10 miles hopefully.

-Sapp

your lobster location there will be pretty sparse. You need to go further south. Look to Indian River, St Lucie and Martin counties.
and no...I won't divulge my spots either!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom