Looking for SP109 Parts (metal)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean like this?

109-1.jpg

or this?

109_front.jpg

:)

Hey, you're a Swiss banker, you could bank roll him. Besides, it's all relative. How much would a new plastic/fantastic cost? :) and it's not just concours; note the custom handmade adjustment knob stop pin designed and artistically fashioned by Master Awap.

They're all probably going to be a bit worn. It would be a very lucky find to get something in pristine condition. You may have to have the stuff metal sprayed to fill the pits and then shaped and finally rechromed.

you have connections? PM me....

Hey, maybe I can help you out: I'll send couv an original D pin, and that'll surely demote his stuff from Art to plain Collector and drop the price to the kilo-buck range.

You guys really need to get over all this shiny crap and get back to important scuba stuff. I guess I have long ascribed to the GUE philosophy - no, not that one, the Go Ugly Early. Here is what good usable scuba gear looks like. I was missing the "S" logo and just hated to waste the only spare I had so I happened to find a suitable substitute on the ground at a dive site. The exhaust-t had seen better days but a couple coats of neoprene cement (all I had was tan, not black) and it is as good as new, almost.

Attachments

• SANY1494.jpg
    SANY1494.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 76
  • SANY1493.jpg
    SANY1493.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 80
Very nice Master, but that SS stop pin really takes away from it. Would you be interested in purchasing a home made brass pin?

Very nice Master, but that SS stop pin really takes away from it. Would you be interested in purchasing a home made brass pin?

I do understand. But that would just be one more step in giving these things more attention than they really need. I'm not sure I can find any more of my brass retaining pins. Would you like to trade?

You guys really need to get over all this shiny crap and get back to important scuba stuff. I guess I have long ascribed to the GUE philosophy - no, not that one, the Go Ugly Early. Here is what good usable scuba gear looks like. I was missing the "S" logo and just hated to waste the only spare I had so I happened to find a suitable substitute on the ground at a dive site. The exhaust-t had seen better days but a couple coats of neoprene cement (all I had was tan, not black) and it is as good as new, almost.

blasphemy.... must cover my eyes....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom