Looking for NYC area Dive buddy or buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

artDDS

Reaction score
Hi,

unfortunately my GF doesn't like diving in cold and murky water so I am without a NYC area dive buddy.

i am PADI Master diver and Nitrox certified but only have tropical diving experience. I'd like to find someone to dive with in the NY area. Starting with Dutch Springs and eventually some diving on the Brooklyn/NJ boats.

if anyone is interested in meeting up and doing some diving please email me. i live in manhattan and if you are close by i have a car so i can take care of transportation.

Thanks,
art

hey artDDS,

My wife and I live in Woodside and love to go to local spots. We don't have a car but don't mind trippling up. We like to pay for gas too! Also, my wife gets sick of Dutch so sometimes I want to go and she doesn't but it's not worth renting a car to go alone blah blah blah...Anyway, we should keep in touch. I am also available on some weekdays. I look forward to your response.

I think Ben meant to say the "Where are you diving this week" section of the Wreck Valley board?

As opposed to the Wreck Valley section of Scuba Board.

Back
Top Bottom