Looking for Nudi/Critter lovers in Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mena

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello. My friends call me Mena and I am a macro-photography nut case. I am looking for divers in Oahu that could show me shore dive sites.
I will be traveling to HNL on Wed Jan 9th and staying for 6 weeks. I have an open schedule and some sort of flexibility depending on traveling/driving times. I would love to connect with someone familiar with the shore dives and if you are a macro-photographer/videographer that loves nudis and such small colorful critters and spend a lot of time with your nose on the bottom looking for small stuff even better! If you don't mind me tagging along I would really appreciate it.

I would pay the favor forward to someone that comes to my backyard: blue heron bridge…I also love big animals like whales, sharks, turtles and I am bringing my wide angle setup as well to keep my options open.

If I can't find anyone to dive with I will be looking to do some solo diving exploring the shores in protected areas. So If you like to spare some information with me. Where to get just my fills, entry points, areas to avoid...I truly believe it would bring you good karma. :)

My location is Haaula in the North Shore but I am hoping to find a place in the South Shore during my first week there.
Can't wait to hear from you,
Mena

Back
Top Bottom