Looking for Medford divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brihno

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Howdy, I am new to scuba board and looking for Divers in the Medford area to dive with. I don't mind diving inthe winter, however I use a wetsut,so there has to be a limit :)

We have dives all the time. Some of us are going to Lost Creek Lake next sunday.

I guess I could say I'll wear my wetsuit to keep you company, but, I'd be lying :)

brihno:
Howdy, I am new to scuba board and looking for Divers in the Medford area to dive with. I don't mind diving inthe winter, however I use a wetsut,so there has to be a limit :)

I'll go. Just as soon as my dry suit gets here.:wink:

Supposed to be here by the 10th.

Good to hear you'll be diving dry soon!

This time next year, or maybe a little later in the season (after the snow melts) I'd like to dive Crater Lake -- and I'll be looking for some buddies in southern Oregon to go with me. Sound like fun? I don't expect to see much in particular, it's just something I've always wanted to do.

Cheers,

glenn
SOSC/SOU graduate, 1983

g2:
Good to hear you'll be diving dry soon!

This time next year, or maybe a little later in the season (after the snow melts) I'd like to dive Crater Lake -- and I'll be looking for some buddies in southern Oregon to go with me. Sound like fun? I don't expect to see much in particular, it's just something I've always wanted to do.

Cheers,

glenn
SOSC/SOU graduate, 1983

From what I understand, you need a mule to pack your stuff to the water. Sounds pretty cool to me though.

Al Mialkovsky:
We have dives all the time. Some of us are going to Lost Creek Lake next sunday.

I guess I could say I'll wear my wetsuit to keep you company, but, I'd be lying :)
That's ok I don't know many who dive wet around here, I am just poor :)
do you mean 1 week from now or tomorrow?

hell I hav been diving for 3 years now and only dive wet I realy dont see what the fuss is about in over 130 dives I had only gotten cold once

out here on the oregon coast the water is the same temp year round.
it ranges from the nid 40s to the mid 50s depending on the curents, and type of weather we are having. my dive buddies and I dive year round

you can dive year round in a wet suite I have been doing it for the last 3 years
the only bad part is on weekend trips to the Hood Canal if we go some place with out a drying room then I have to get in to a wet , wetsuite in the morrnings and thats no fun but it can be done.

Any how shoot me a PM if you ever going to be headed out to the OR Coast for some diving I might beable to join you.

SparkyJames

I totally agree with you about the wetsuit thing; who needs the trouble of a drysuit, and thanks I will definitely contact you if I am coming that way (which I will be). I love diving in the cold, green waters of our coast, there is a lot to see.

There is a checkout class at the lake next weekend.

To dive Crater Lake you must have an altitude class speciality. That isn't our doing, it's what Crater Lake requires. Doesn't matter if you have a computer that adjust for altitude, they don't care, gotta have the cert. They don't care if I'm an instructor even, take the class is what they say :)

Harry the drysuit is due on the 10th? Do you expect to return it the same day or wait until the 11th????

Al Mialkovsky:
Harry the drysuit is due on the 10th? Do you expect to return it the same day or wait until the 11th????

I've already sent back the one that didn't fit. The one due on the 10th is the custom.

Back
Top Bottom