Wanted Looking for LP85s, NYC area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCrecdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Would like to buy a pair of steel LP85s with recent hydro.

I have a pair of HP100's in Northern MD. I know not exactly what you're looking for, but dive the same. Brand new hydro of 12/23, VIP, O2 clean and filled with air. PM me if you're interested.

They are PST.

Thanks but it's for SM diving and I got another set of LP85s already. Would prefer 2 identical sets... The HP100s are probably quite a bit more negatively buoyant and heavier.

Thanks but it's for SM diving and I got another set of LP85s already. Would prefer 2 identical sets... The HP100s are probably quite a bit more negatively buoyant and heavier.
I guess it depends on who your LP85's are made by. My Worthington LP85's are identical to my PST HP100's in every way except the LP's are about a 1/4" longer. (Same buoyancy, same weight)

Doesn't really matter, these are doubles (although they do have the plugs), but they would come with a manifold and bands that you don't need.

Good luck... even though they feel the same on my back I much prefer the 3/4" necks and the 200bar valves over the HP's... so I get it!

Worthington and Faber lp85 cylinders are quite different. The Worthingtons are like boat anchors. I love them as doubles because I can dive them in my dry suit without any weight belt...

Worthington and Faber lp85 cylinders are quite different. The Worthingtons are like boat anchors. I love them as doubles because I can dive them in my dry suit without any weight belt...
OP should probably mention what he has

I got Faber LP85s. 7 inches accross. Would love a second set of them. 😊

I could ship this pair to you for $580 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_2645.jpeg
    IMG_2645.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2644.jpeg
    IMG_2644.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 30

Back
Top Bottom