Looking for ISC BOV, ADV, T-Pieces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djshaw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am training on a Megalodon 2.7. For the training, I need a stock unit. The used unit I purchased came with BMCLs and a Golem Gear shrimp. I need to acquire an ISC BOV and an ISC ADV. (I have already acquired front mounted counter lungs.)

I expect that some people have changed their lungs and DSV/BOV and have old stock parts sitting in their parts bin. If anyone has a stock ISC BOV or ADV, I'd love to purchase them.

Thanks,

Derek

Getting a DSV is gonna be cheaper. Use it for the course then swap back to the Shrimp. Check Facebook sales groups. I see far more stuff there than here.

With regards to the DSV: definitely. From the little I've read, a BOV will save a few extra seconds when needing to bail out, so I think I'll always default to a BOV.

I've been lurking on the Buy & Sell Rebreathers worldwide and Rebreathers for sale facebook market places. I haven't posed anything there yet though. Looks like most things being posted are whole units. But I see a few posts of people looking for specific parts, or people selling specific parts.

DSV vs BOV is a whole other topic.

I'll just agree with @JohnnyC that if you're just going stock for the class, it would be a monumental waste to buy a BOV just for that. I'd reserve that decision until you've spent some time on the unit.

If you're just doing this for class, do you know anyone that could just loan you a stock loop/DSV and an ADV?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom