Looking For High Res Images...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of Jill's high res images are available through her website:
www.IntoThePlanet.com

Click on the "about" link.

As far as we know Wes' images are still available to order via KarstProductions.com

There are dozens of sources online, including SmugMug, Etsy, iStockPhoto, and others.
Good luck, thanks for supporting professional underwater photography!
Robert

I've got some you can maybe make into 4X6's -------:)

3X5's fo shu

We are transforming the living room into our "diver den". There are some amazing photographers on this site. I love diving, but my underwater photography is sub par:depressed: If anybody would share their art i would be ecstatic!
Thanks,
Ryan

email: boastud@hotmail.com
If you look at our website or on photo.net or flickr and see something you like printed out (up to 16x20) let me know. I will be happy to print any pics you want but don't want to distribute high-res files.

Bill

I do sell hi resolution pictures. I charge $15usd for each and supply a cd to yourself in either a tiff format or full size jpeg so you can get prints done. Here is a typical pictures i shoot. I have caribbean, western canada cold water pictures, hawaii, fiji, palau, and indonesia. I would send a paypal invoice for payment. You just have to tell me what type of pics and i will send small jpeg as samples.

Attachments

• DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0055 (1).jpg
    DSC_0055 (1).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0170.jpg
    DSC_0170.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0020 - Version 3.jpg
    DSC_0020 - Version 3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 18
Well the winters in wisconsin turn us all into dreamers. ....
Go for a virtual dive then? We even have the Prins Willem V from your neck of the woods :wink:

Back
Top Bottom