looking for high pressure steel tanks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
i need hp steel tanks 80 to 130 with yoke valve. if you have some for sale let me know via PM

thank you for suggestion, i have plenty o rings

I don't think the suggestion was to carry yet more o-rings. :)

If you're going to be diving with HP tanks regularly, you should seriously consider converting your regulator(s) to DIN. Aside from the lower-profile connector (nice) and the stronger connection (safe), your dive shop may actually put more gas in them on a regular basis if they know you'll be connecting with DIN. They won't usually push the 3442psi limit with yoke valves, which usually means an underfill in the range of 3250-3300, filling conservatively. I have gotten a lot more 3450-3500psi fills since taking the inserts out of my valves and migrating to DIN.

pun was intended i have din MK20 too. i meant convertible yokes. din & yoke

I have gotten a lot more 3450-3500psi fills since taking the inserts out of my valves and migrating to DIN.

So maybe I'll just remove the inserts, and replace them after the tanks get filled?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom