Looking for feedback on new scuba diving website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking this new dive site would be about getting all the dive destination information in one place, and be FILTER SEARCHABLE! So that i could find all resorts in Honduras for x$ per night, meals inclusive, with A/C, with nitrox and shore diving With less than 1 knot currents. or all resorts in Indonesia like that. That way, when i see a great airfare, i can quickly get a list of options, which i can then take to SB to get the nitty gritty first person experience and discussions about the place, or else start one.

That would be the ideal situation, but to be honest, we don't have the data available to provide that information now. We believe in a step by step approach like Sean also proposes; getting more reviews, adding a filter or 2, getting more visitors and reviews, adding more ways to search etc.

Back
Top Bottom