Looking for Dving Partners in S. Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndndiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, and faily new to diving. I am also somewhat new to the area so I don't know alot of people. I am definitely hooked on diving and I am looking to meet some people who share that passion, both for diving and any non-diving but diving related get-togethers might be taking place. Just let me know and I'm there!! Thanks for reading.

Welcome to Scubaboard ndndiver if you're close to the Gulf there are several divers down this way we usually post about upcoming dives. Superbugman is the local shore diving guru so look for him to post when he is planning a dive and join in.

Where in LA are ya?

Keep an eye out on this forum, as well as its Trips and Marketplace subforum for planned trips. Also keep an eye out on the North FL Trips subforum in the FL Conch Regionaly forum, as we cross the border and dive there regularly as well.

Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out.

P.S. I'm in Fairhope.

Welcome to Scubaboard ndndiver, and to the area and to diving!! You picked a great place to move to for scuba diving. We plan get togethers all the time in the forums that SuprBugMan (Mat) mentioned. You are welcome to join us on our next adventure!

Sorry bud cant help u with buddying up, however can help by welcoming u to the board from sunny old england

You are in the right place. We all dive her. I'm always looking for people to put on the boat. Stay tuned here. I'm also from Fairhope. Live in Loxley now and a beach house in Gulf Shores.

Thanks for the feedback. As I've been checking out the other forums it certainly looks like there is always something happeneing, which is super cool! I look forward to meeting some of you guys' and gals, real soon!! :14:

I'm planning on taking a trip to the Carolina Coast later this summer, when it warms up a little, to do somes wreck dives. Any one interested in going? Has anyone been there? Anyone have a must do, must not do list?

Back
Top Bottom