Looking for Dutch Springs Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishWatcher747

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Advanced open water diver with good skills looking for Dutch Springs Buddies. Live in Lake Placid, NY (5 hours away) so would want to make it a 2 day trip. I am retired so could either do weekdays or weekends.

Thanks in advance,
FishWatcher747

Just got a new dry suit and looking to do some checkout dives with it at Dutch Springs - looking for a Dive buddy for weekends in June or July - DM me if you are interested.

Is there no diving in Lake Placid? Have you thought about diving the St. Lawrence? Dutch Springs can get really boring, really fast.

OR Lake George NY. That was a cool place to dive, good vis, shallow and deep and some interesting topography.

I live close to Dutch Springs and would like to dust off my gear. Any looking for a buddy look me up.

Looking for a buddy for august 5 or 6. I only have 8 doves under my belt but I am willing to learn from those more experienced than me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom