Looking for Dive Recomendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We dove Belize from a cruise ship last December. We used Sea Sports Belize to dive the barrier reef--30 minutes to the reef, SI with lunch on a tiny island, and they drop you back at the ship.
The boat is a six pack and DM John is a blast. The dives are easy--50-60 feet, good vis, light current.

alanconstant once bubbled...
We dove Belize from a cruise ship last December. We used Sea Sports Belize to dive the barrier reef--30 minutes to the reef, SI with lunch on a tiny island, and they drop you back at the ship.
The boat is a six pack and DM John is a blast. The dives are easy--50-60 feet, good vis, light current.

What cruise line?

Tim,

We took a cruise from Charleston--Celebrity's Galaxy.

I should qualify--Belize was our first blue water dive. It was amazing.

Since then, we have spent 9 days diving in South Florida and a week in Cozumel. Still, I would go back to Belize and dive with Sea Sports in a heartbeat.

We are considering the Galaxy again, this time out of Galveston, next December.

Alan

Glad you has a good time on Celebrity. We cruised them once and would cruise them again no problem. The only dive we did in Belize was with NCL. That dive was the one I was talking about.

I spent a week in Grand Cayman and never had a bad dive. There is some fun shore diving close to Georgetown where the cruise shuttle drops off passengers on shore (within walking distance). I enjoyed diving the wreck of the Oro Verde which is accessed by boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom