Looking for dive partner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimapia

Reaction score
Hi all, Im new to diving in the SD area, and am looking for a few partners to go on shore dives with. About me, Im 31, married, and have about 20 dives since getting certified. Also, I just bought most of my gear, and can afford to go dive whenever I want now. You can also email me at jimapia@yahoo.com

Hi Jimapia,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Did you check out this thread? We are diving in your neck of the woods on Oct 30th...

cheers,

Jennifer

As you can see Jim. I really get around. :crafty: everyone here is great check here and post here as this is where EVERYONE posts their plans and reports. Welcome to your new addiction.

Terry

Jimapia:
Hi all, Im new to diving in the SD area, and am looking for a few partners to go on shore dives with. About me, Im 31, married, and have about 20 dives since getting certified. Also, I just bought most of my gear, and can afford to go dive whenever I want now. You can also email me at jimapia@yahoo.com

PM me any time you want to go shore diving.

Hey Jim,

Anytime you want to come up to Orange County and dive Laguna, I would be happy to go out with you. There is a dive club (South Orange County Dive Club) that dives every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings; snd the second and fourth Tueday nights of the month. Check them out at http://www.southcoastdivers.com They have an awesome email list run by Rich Parker that alerts everyone of the dives, ect. Great bunch to dive with.

sapphire:
Hi Jimapia,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Did you check out this thread? We are diving in your neck of the woods on Oct 30th...

cheers,

Jennifer

Hi, thanks everyone for the replies. I do plan to go to the oct 30 dive - barbq. Hope to meet you all there.
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom