Looking for Dive Operators: Half Moon Cay and Nassau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDoug

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to be on a Holland America cruise next month, and will be visiting Half Moon Cay [8 am-5 pm] and Nassau [10 am-5 pm on X-mas day]. Unfortunately, Holland America offers next to no dive excursions, so I must book them separately, or not at all, if I want to dive in these locations.

RE: Half Moon Cay, I understand that there are no dive operators for that HA-owned island. Is that true? Is there anyone that can take me diving in Half Moon Cay?

As to Nassau, I will be there on Christmas Day. Stuart's Cove cannot accommodate the schedule and Bahama Divers is closed that day. Anyone know of another dive operation convenient to the cruise ship port I might contact in Nassau?

As to Nassau, I will be there on Christmas Day. Stuart's Cove cannot accommodate the schedule and Bahama Divers is closed that day. Anyone know of another dive operation convenient to the cruise ship port I might contact in Nassau?
Paradise Dive Charters
Divers are picked up from the cruise ship pier by boat and taken directly to the dive site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom