Looking For Dive Operator In Sanur & Lembongan Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Stanley, we don't go until the end of June, so if you could PM me the name of the operator you are talking about that would be fantastic.
Unfortunately, we did not get to Nusa Lembongan this trip. We are now in Gili Trawangan for a couple of days, then headed over to Tulamben on April 26. We chose Gilis over Lembongan for the "scene" here, not for the diving! Lembongan as a lot better.

If you want to find Rudy (Rudi?), his shop was about 1 minute walk (to the left when standing at Mainski resort facing the water). I just found the name of Rudi's shop in my dive log entry:

Lembongan Dive Adventures
email: rudi_theman2000@yahoo.com

Dives were the sites of Nusa Penida, Toyapakah and Mangrove. All had strong current. It was May 6-8, 2009, water temp was 29 degrees

I have no idea if his email works. In any event, if you stay on Nusa Lembongan, there are a few dive shops there and I would turn up and find out where they are going the next day. Get a feel for them, this is what I did and ended up with Rudi and were very glad we did.

I recommend not booking dives on Lembongan in advance of arriving; check arround when you arrive and you will get a feel for what suites YOUR preferences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom