Looking for dive light/pointer combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herbdb

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
On my trip to Cozumel last April one of the DMs had a dive light that doubled as a pointer. He would use in in the normal way but when he wanted to highlight something, he could make the light dance around the thing he was highlighting. The light looked like it was pulsing rapidly in a circular pattern.

Anyone have an idea what type of light this was and where to find one?

we do those for our lumeneye lasers - google savante and lumeneye. Ours are depth rated to 500m for sat diver work and consist of a ring with a central spot. You get to light up the target and then encircle the target at the same time.

We can provide red or green laser illumination (red is excellent for contrast in shallow water, green has far greater penetration distance). I've literally just joined this forum, so can't post a link. Use the google search facility or email me directly.

Best Regards,

Grant

grant.thomson@savante.co.uk

I have custom-built a diver's multi-tool, (flashlight, laser, pointer, shaker) described in detail at dive-task-stick.

Dive+Task+Stick.png

It can be built smaller (pictured = 22.5 inches).

The cost is about $220 US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom