Looking for dive buddy southeast florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yellowfins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking for a dive buddy in Broward countiy in south Florida. I'm a 68 year old male, highest certification Open Water Instructor (inactive). Primarily drift dive and hunt on six pack charter boats out of Pompano Beach. Also happy to explore, collect shells or metal detect off boat or local beaches. As long as you're relaxed and comfortable underwater, experience level unimportant. Great opportunity to gain knowledge and competency from experienced diver. I'm easy going and friendly but not looking to socialize off the water.
Arlen

come on and check out the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook and at www.verobeachscubaclub.org
we have members from all over the state (and beyond) and we dive a lot. You can always find a buddy and always find a dive trip with us!

Paul,
Thanks for the invite. I'm afraid Vero is a bit too far for logistics and practicality.
Arlen

Paul,
Thanks for the invite. I'm afraid Vero is a bit too far for logistics and practicality.
Arlen

well, and the diving is less than great and difficult. which is why we dive from Jupiter and the Palm Beaches! We also bounce down to Pompano regularly

Howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor.....gold coast scuba in LBTS is a great place to beach dive with buddies....see you there.

I don't hunt but I'm up for going any weekend out of Pompano. What are you doing this weekend? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom