Looking for Dive Buddy in Austin/Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone; this is the first time I've posted in this subforum, so let me introduce myself. My name is Scott Lundy, and I'm a UT student who has recently become addicted to diving. I'm taking a trip to Cozumel in May, and I was hoping to get some extra dives in before I go to hone my bouyancy skills. I'm free on weekends in early May and on Mondays and Fridays, so if you're interested and wouldn't mind showing a newly-certified OW diver around Travis, drop me a line. Thanks

Scott

I'll be down at windy point, public side, may 7 and 8 with an OW class. I dont know how much extra diving I could do though. Send me a PM when the time gets closer and we can see how things are going.

There's also the Pices Dive Club in Austin (Messageboard on Yahoo Groups) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piscesdiveclub/ Description of club: A group of avid, fun-loving divers who meet weekly for diving and entertainment in Austin, Texas! Formerly associated with Pisces Scuba, all are welcome to join us for our weekly Wednesday and Sunday dives in Lake Travis, the clearest freshwater lake in Texas!

hey Scott,
i live in Georgetown. PM me and maybe we can dive travis or lake G-Town

Back
Top Bottom