Looking For Dive Buddy for Beaufort NC diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaboy0811

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,
I am New to scuba and so far loving every minute under water making bubbles. I live in Fredericksburg Va, I have been driving about 5 hours away to Dive Discovery in Beaufort NC. They have amazing folks and they take care of their divers. I Have my OW and Enriched air cert. I will go for my AOW later on. Looking for some dive buddies for when i travel to NC. Hope to hear from you all. I have two dives planned for 11-13 which is a friday, don't worry i have not seen any black cats on the water lol
Thank you

Welcome.. :happywave:you may find if you post in the regional forum nearest you that you find somebody looking to dive too click here

Welcome to SB! Look up Paul at Southern Maryland Divers just across the line in Lusby, MD. He has a rather active crew that he dives with. They dive out of OCMD, NC, and Florida quite often. He's a good dude and very knowledgeable.

Back
Top Bottom