Looking for Dive Buddy 4/29 Big Pine Key

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to scuba board and moving from Des Moines IA,, to Fort Myers on Sunday. I will be checking out a job opportunity at Bahia Honda 4/28 and will stay on Big Pine Key for a day or two of diving.

I am thinking of staying at Looe Key Reef Resort, it seams to be the best deal but I would appreciate any other suggestions.

Also looking for dive buddies around the Fort Myers area, as I know very few people...

I am 28, recently single Dive Master looking to meet new friends to share a few good dives with

Thanks for any replies

Foxyjones76:
Hello,

I am new to scuba board and moving from Des Moines IA,, to Fort Myers on Sunday. I will be checking out a job opportunity at Bahia Honda 4/28 and will stay on Big Pine Key for a day or two of diving.

I am thinking of staying at Looe Key Reef Resort, it seams to be the best deal but I would appreciate any other suggestions.

Also looking for dive buddies around the Fort Myers area, as I know very few people...

I am 28, recently single Dive Master looking to meet new friends to share a few good dives with

Thanks for any replies

There are a few Ft. Myers people around on ScubaBoard. I have lived on Ft. Myers Beach for almost two years are escaping from the Midwest. Moving here is the best decision I have ever made. In fact, I am really kicking myself in the a-- for waiting so long to move. I should have bailed south right after college. Anyway, I dive just about every weekend the weather/Gulf allows so if you need a buddy let me know.

matts1w:
There are a few Ft. Myers people around on ScubaBoard. I have lived on Ft. Myers Beach for almost two years are escaping from the Midwest. Moving here is the best decision I have ever made. In fact, I am really kicking myself in the a-- for waiting so long to move. I should have bailed south right after college. Anyway, I dive just about every weekend the weather/Gulf allows so if you need a buddy let me know.

After the long dry winter I'm itching to get my feet wet in something other than a quarry or pool!!! I am looking forward to the sun and sand and probably need a good kick in the a-- for not leaving sooner...Ohh well...

Keep me posted on any upcoming trips, I am always ready for a dive and look forward to seeing what the local dive life is all about.

I was planning on joining the Caloosa Dive Club and will try to make it to their next meeting. Do you know anything about them?

Hope to talk to you later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom