Looking for Dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedwardinlacey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey there. I'm a rookie diver who just got certified in late June. I'm looking for dive buddies in the south puget sound area (within a 35min drive of Olympia) to go diving with and explore puget sound: Tolime state park is at the top of my list by the way. If any one is interested in diving (either as a single buddy or in a group dive) write me and let me know. I'm itchin to get back into, or rather under, the water

Ted hows it going? I am in Dupont and need a dive buddy as well. I am rather new to diving with only 12 dives under my belt, but looking to get more time in the water. Drop me an e-mail when you are looking to go out and maybe we can hook up.

Wassup everyone and Congrats on your Certification..I got a handful of dive buddies but? They don't have a flexible schedule like myself..I'm always looking to find more Dive buddies and make new Friends..I'm always up for diving so holla if you need someone to accompany you..

Got over 100 Dives and PADI Rescue Certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom