Looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwbrewer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow SB divers!

Anybody live or work in the north end? I work in Everett, and since I don't seem to be able to get out diving on the weekends as much as I'd like I thought I'd see if anyone was up for diving in the afternoons occasionally. Mukilteo is close by, and it's not too bad to get down to Edmonds either. Let me know!

Thanks

Jake

I have a very odd work schedule, so I do a lot of weekday diving, and Edmonds and Mukilteo are easy for me to get to (from Woodinville). I know Edmonds well enough to be comfortable there, but I've only done the T-dock once. I'm going to be out of town the first couple of weeks of November, but after that, stay in touch.

That was fast! SB is sweet. Funky I may try and catch up with you next Wednesday.

TSandM that would be great, I like your dive log. I'll definately try and get ahold of you later in November. I've done the oil dock and the two walls off the bathrooms. Kind of fun, the Oil dock is a Looooonggg swim, and you need to watch the currents really well when diving the walls. (Small world, I live in Cottage lake)

Thanks!

Jake

Back
Top Bottom