Looking for dive buddies around Ft. Lauderdale to go with off my kayaks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmk78

Reaction score
hi everybody. just joined. I'm looking for dive buddies around Fort Lauderdale to go with off my kayaks. I just bought two really nice kayaks for diving, but I don't know anyone that dives! I have a car rack and all the gear needed. I just need the buddy! I'm an experienced diver with an Advanced Certification. I'm male 26 yr old college student, and I'm always up for meeting new people. If you're interested, please contact Freddie @ fmk78@aol.com Take care everybody...

thanks a lot. I've been wanting to get back into diving, I just didn't know any other divers. I'm gonna start bouncing around these forums and see what I can dig up! I'll see ya...

El Orans:
Hello Freddie,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

DennisS Dude.. You dive blocking me man!? The guy said he BOUGHT TWO of the kayaks. He might even have some tanks filled ready to go too man.. diving for free.

What the next time someone says they have a boat and looking for a buddy refer a SB member man...

(JK) The kayak diving club in FTL is awesome. I might join them just to paddle around on my days off and dive the beachs down there. Only cost air fills and truck fills.

Eric

If you don't like clubs, meetings, and dues I'd recommend getting a guy named Eric to go diving with you.

How's that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom