Looking for DIR Class in Northern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anybody know where I can take a DIR class in northern CA? I am also interested in eventually getting into deep diving.

Thanks for the help.

John

There's quite a bunch of DIR divers here in the Bay Area.... pm me for details.

Mods: Please change title to DIR Diving in Nor Cal... or something like that

Thanks

jmani:
Does anybody know where I can take a DIR class in northern CA? I am also interested in eventually getting into deep diving.

Thanks for the help.

John

Last week when I signed up for the DIR-F class, there was one more opening. The class is scheduled for the end of March. PM me for details.

The class I signed up for is with Bob Sherwood, and not 5thD-X.

I can vouch personally for Bob Sherwood. Great guy, great instructor.

I can vouch personally for Joe Talavera and Delia Milliron of 5thd-x as well, they are great local GUE instructors.

I have no doubt that those taking Fundies from Bob Sherwood will have first-rate instruction from an instructor as accomplished as he is. I also strongly believe that there's a ton of value in having local instructors that are readily available to answer questions and do in-water informal tweaks in Monterey on a regular basis.

Anyways, glad to see there's more local DIR divers.

Mel

melfox26:
I can vouch personally for Joe Talavera and Delia Milliron of 5thd-x as well, they are great local GUE instructors.

I have no doubt that those taking Fundies from Bob Sherwood will have first-rate instruction from an instructor as accomplished as he is. I also strongly believe that there's a ton of value in having local instructors that are readily available to answer questions and do in-water informal tweaks in Monterey on a regular basis.

Anyways, glad to see there's more local DIR divers.

Mel

Well today I also signed up for the Essentials class with Joe and Delia, so I am equal opportunity. :D

I can't wait!

Ryan

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom