Looking for DIN 1st stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underwater Ogre

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
Awhile back I noticed someone had DIN 1st stages with add on enviro kits for sale. These were clones that had been discontinued but you could still buy the rebuild for them. Quite a few people had a lot of good things to say about them. I should have bookmarked it when I came across it.

Anyone remember the name of the reg or the SB member that had them?

Thanks in advanced,
U/O

123scuba

Good turnaround, and the reg works great!

I have 2 Atomic B2 first stages only. They currently have the standard rubber ring with the ambient holes in them. Also supplied with the regs are the rubber ring with out holes that require putting silicone or christolube or krytox or tribolube in the ambient section to provide the ambient pressure transfer to the piston.
Regs were only used on half a dozen dives in freshwater only. Like new condition.
Pictures available.

$100 each plus paypal and shipping from 44095. USPS money order is fine too.

I have 2 Atomic B2 first stages only. They currently have the standard rubber ring with the ambient holes in them. Also supplied with the regs are the rubber ring with out holes that require putting silicone or christolube or krytox or tribolube in the ambient section to provide the ambient pressure transfer to the piston.
Regs were only used on half a dozen dives in freshwater only. Like new condition.
Pictures available.

$100 each plus paypal and shipping from 44095. USPS money order is fine too.

Pictures?

Posted via Mobile Device

The workhorse first stages from 123scuba were ~$60 USD

Thread here

C9000

Back
Top Bottom