Looking for CT/RI Dive Buddies/groups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have limited experience, but I am certified by PADI & NAUI. I have access and knowledge of some secret dive spots in RI and am looking for a buddy or group to dive with. I am also looking for commercial/paid dive work in the CT/RI area. Lemme know if interested. I have been diving for close to 30 years, but only recently certified. Despite my experience, I should be thought of as an average/novice diver.

Bennie

It might be hard to attract alot of divers to buddy with when stating you've dove 30 years but never have been certified. Your an average diver/novice? Then your asking for commercial work?

Maybe you don't see anything wrong with these statements but alot of certified divers who have been trained the right way and know it's very foolhardy what you've done and they might not want to dive with that type of person.

Ever hear of Irony? Maybe rethink what your saying here.

Last edited:
welcome aboard

You have so completely mis-read my posting that I can only assume you are drunk, suffering from decomp, or both. Next time you want to stick your opinion out there, take a closer look at what you are actually critizing. Also, irony is not the proper use of the word in this instance. I beleieve you were looking for some other put down, but irony would be something along the lines of a dive master pompously lecturing someone about dive safety and then going out and drowning on his next dive-that's ironic. A novice diver looking for someone to dive w/ and an inquiry about how one can train and find paid work as a diver does not fall under irony.
However, I must thank you for your comments and for confirming my suspicions that SB is just another forum where any ******* with and opinion can sound off. No need for replys-I am running as quickly as I can from SCUBA board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom