Looking for Conshelf 1st stage parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James79

Reinventor of Wheels
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking for a few spring retainers and adjustment screws (P/Ns 105326 and 101549). I have a few that are scarred and damaged, and one totally seized together (thanks previous owner!). I was hoping one of you folks who went to dry seals or such may have a few of the standard retainers laying around.

Respectfully,
James.

I'm looking for a few spring retainers and adjustment screws (P/Ns 105326 and 101549). I have a few that are scarred and damaged, and one totally seized together (thanks previous owner!). I was hoping one of you folks who went to dry seals or such may have a few of the standard retainers laying around.

Respectfully,
James.

There are 2 versions of each of those parts: one with a coarse thread and another with a fine thread. You will need a matching set. The numbers you give are for the coarse thread.

Equivalent part numbers for the fine threaded versions are 105926 retainer and 106023 screw.

I'm at a loss for how to ID which type is on it presently... but as far as I can tell, either should work as long as the 2 parts are matched. Just hoping someone has some they can let go of... right now I've go a SE-2 that I can't put together till I either un-seize it or get a replacement retainer and adjustment screw (still stuck after over an hour in the US cleaner and alternating freezing and heat!).

An hour is not that long. Sometimes they need to soak longer.

I actually had an orifice stuck in an air tube. Ran it multiple times with no success. I got distracted regarding some other things, and the thing soaked for >1 month. It completely removed all crud, and looks like new...

YMMV

the thing soaked for >1 month. It completely removed all crud, and looks like new...
Bob, what was the item soaking in?

Gentlemen,
Thanks for the info/advise. I'll let it spend some quality time soon as I get a chance. For purely cosmetic reasons, does anyone have any retainers/adjustment screws they could part with?

Bob, what was the item soaking in?

Simple green/water (dissolved all verdigris)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom