Looking for CF Card adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you everyone who offered advice and pointed to eventually getting what I was looking for from ebay. Thanks Bob3. FYI, the final price was 14.98 GBP, app USD 27.50 including shipping.

Cheers.

As an alternative, you could put the XD in the 5050 and download off the camera. Not exactly ideal but it's an option. You MAY also be able to transfer the photos from the XD to the CF inside the 5050 (the 5050 will transfer photos from one card to the other), again, not an ideal solution but one that may work.

I think it has a USB connection so you can just buy a card reader.

I always disliked downloading directly from the camera, probably a hold over from the early days of digital cameras when the critters ate batteries like folks eating popcorn. :popcorn:
... eventually getting what I was looking for from ebay.
Let us know how it works out for you.
I have one of those stand alone hard drive storage units w/o an xD slot, I may have to stop whining & get one of those CF adapters myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom