looking for buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drglnc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi all, Newly certified advanced and nitrox diver looking for dive buddies. I can dive almost any day almost any time (i'm a kept man) prefer diving on weekdays while the wife is at work but @ this point I just want to dive period. Live on Kadena airbase okinawa. send me a message, short notice is fine.

drglnc:
Hi all, Newly certified advanced and nitrox diver looking for dive buddies. I can dive almost any day almost any time (i'm a kept man) prefer diving on weekdays while the wife is at work but @ this point I just want to dive period. Live on Kadena airbase okinawa. send me a message, short notice is fine.

check out www.goatdawgs.com . It is a website in Okinawa that a lot of folks chat on. I'll be back to Okinawa in July but there are quite a few folks on this board who dive quite often.

I just want to know how one becomes a "kept man" who is free to dive any time! If this is a common phenomenon on Okinawa, I'm on my way.

Dr. Bill

drbill:
I just want to know how one becomes a "kept man" who is free to dive any time! If this is a common phenomenon on Okinawa, I'm on my way.

Dr. Bill
Gave up a carrer to let my wife improve hers, Theres some guilt involved It wont last long, i start school next month and am looking for part time work, @ a dive shop ofcourse.

iflylow:
check out www.goatdawgs.com . It is a website in Okinawa that a lot of folks chat on. I'll be back to Okinawa in July but there are quite a few folks on this board who dive quite often.
Message me in july, Be glad to dive if you have the time.

Back
Top Bottom