looking for Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I am going to be in Irvine next week (21 to 24 October) and would like to try and get a dive in. Anybody care to initiate me into the pleasures of the Cold Pacific??

Thanks in advance :)

might be kinda hard during the weekdays, when did you want to dive? where? any preferences? beach ok? I just might get outta work a bit early and get one in with ya.

mike

I wish i could get some diving in during the week but work is super busy right now. I am hoping to have time this weekend tho.

Andy

Would just like to take the opportunity to thank speedster for showing me the diving at Laguna Beach on wednesday evening. I had a blast.Even got to see a seal (dont see to many of those in Texas ! ) Love this board :)
:)

Hope you found your dive buddy and had a great dive. I have been diving in So. Cal a couple of times and really enjoyed it. The kelp beds and Large sea animals are great. Hope to get back there some time in 03.

:jester: Happy Diving:jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom