Looking for buddy to join me in the big island for a few days this summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warm_waters19

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok, so I'm heading to hawaii this summer for vaca and I've got a problem, both my buddies who I had planned on going with just bailed on me, along with my back ups. I'm looking for a couple of fun, relaxed, outgoing people to join me on the big island for a week of fun. Gender isnt a big isue for me, but age is. I would prefer to chill with people who are around my age, no older than 26, also no smokers please, but I don't think too many divers are smokers, so I doubt that'll be an issue. Please message me back if you're interesed, I'd like to get to know the people I'l be sharing a condo with before we meet. Thanks to all who took a look at this, Aloha!

Shucks! I'm out of your age range :wink:, but some questions that might give people a better idea of the trip might be: Do you have any info on the condo? Willing to post what the cost might be? What week are you planning on going?

yea, I'm gonna be staying at the Bay club Waikaloa beach resort, already paid for, whoever comes with just need to bring their own gear, money for personal expenses, like the dive and any other fun stuff, and a great attitude. I talked with kona houn divers at a recent dive show and they quoted the manta ray dive at about $130. Not sure what else to throw in there, but if anyone has any other questions, I'd be more than happy to answer

tons of us do, but we're all older than 26

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom