Looking for Buddy for Blue Hole NM..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Between XMAS and New Years... I'll likely ski a few days as well, at least THAT is world class here :wink:

Blue Hole is hardly a paradise, but I would like to dive, and I'm not going to get anywhere *Nice* for a few months..

Anyone interested in sharing Gas, room, and a few dives at the Hole between XMAS and New Years?? I'm in the Denver area BTW.

Feel free to PM me...

Ron

Bump

RonFrank:
Between XMAS and New Years... I'll likely ski a few days as well, at least THAT is world class here :wink:

Blue Hole is hardly a paradise, but I would like to dive, and I'm not going to get anywhere *Nice* for a few months..

Anyone interested in sharing Gas, room, and a few dives at the Hole between XMAS and New Years?? I'm in the Denver area BTW.

Feel free to PM me...

Ron

Would love to join, but will be in Florida over the holiday. If you go later this winter, PM me, I'd love to road trip and dive. Maybe we could get some turns in at Taos?

octotat:
Would love to join, but will be in Florida over the holiday. If you go later this winter, PM me, I'd love to road trip and dive. Maybe we could get some turns in at Taos?

While diving here is difficult, and the Blue Hole is more of a training site, I'd DEFINATELY like to take a trip south to get some diving in just to dive, and absolutely ski Taos. I've never been there cause it's just sooo good here, but I'm definatley up for that.

I'm not in the shape I once was, but I can ski just about anything....

PM me, and we should definatly hook up.

Ron

I know a few people that may be interested so maybe we could put a small trip together.

I'll work on it when I get back from vacation.

Back
Top Bottom