Looking for Buddies: June 14-16th 2007 Cabo San Lucas - Gordo Banks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWDCGUY

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone,

I'm heading out to Cabo San Lucas and diving from June 14th to 16th, 2007.

If anyone else out there is going at the same time, I'm trying to schedule a trip to Gordo Banks, which is by most accounts 'the best' dive there. It's a submerged sea mount with supposed large schools of pelagics, including possibly, Hammerheads.

Since it's a bit offshore, the shops typically only schedule if you have a couple people together, since I'm the only diver in my group, I'm looking to recruit some fellow divers to head out there.

I'm in contact now with - Amigos Del Mar and Baja Dive, but if that doesn't work out Manta Divers is third. Amigos appears to have the most seaworthy boats, and gets good reviews from this board, plus it's associated with the SOLMAR V which is a top liveaboard.

About me: I live in DC (Splash is my shop in ALX), I'm a PADI AOW, I've got just over a 100 dives.

Give me a shout!

Wellington

Back
Top Bottom