Looking for BP/W and ATX 50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erwun

Registered
Reaction score
hi, if you know someone who is selling his/her BP/W (for single tank) and atx 50 reg, please PM me. i'm interested in getting pre-owned gears first before buying brand new ones. thanks! erwin

i'm seriously considering parting with my SS bp so i can get an alum one... but i'd understand if you'd rather go for a complete rig :biggrin:

Jag

PS
don't know if i'm parting also with my STA... i'm a tad chubby and need the weight to get down... it's just heavy for me to travel with an SS rig + apollo biopro fins...

You should consider www.golemgear.com I am currently diving the 35# stainless steel combo. He has some nice new donut wings as well. It is new gear and would be good to compare what you can get new from Golem verses a used piece of gear.

My dive buddy should be in Golem gear in the next week or so. She had a lot of trouble with her gear. We went to a pool. I put her in my rig for the first dive and she feel in love with it. For the second dive, she was back in her own gear and popped right back up to the surface and said that is it! I am not diving any more until I have a Golem! And she was serious about that too! We haven't been in the water since then.

I continue to be pleased with my gear and love it more every dive. There are many good bp/w mfg's out there that you would be happy with. The reason I chose Golem was the tough construction of the wing, excellent wing design and the great price he offers. Anytime I have had question Jakub is just a phone call or email away. I have found him to be very easy to work with.

If I were buying again, I would purchase another rig from him. I can't say that for a lot of other pieces of gear I have purchased.

Good luck to you!

I bought a golem gear bp/w for $390 complete .... you may want to look at their specials

i've heard about golem bp/w rig. however, i'm from the philippines and i don't think it's available here. thanks for the info.

you're right shugar, i'm looking for a complete rig, if possible.

Golem isn't available in retail outlets as far as I know. They are an internet direct seller. You are dealing directly with the company that makes and sells the gear. And if you have a problem you can talk directly with the owner of the company.

I have had very good experiences dealing with him personally and look forward to purchasing more gear from him myself.

erwun:
i've heard about golem bp/w rig. however, i'm from the philippines and i don't think it's available here. thanks for the info.
Hi,
We sell and ship worldwide and have several customers in Philippines.
No local dealer there, yet.

Let me know what you are looking for and I am sure we can set you up.

Thanks,
Jakub

And there you go, you have the owner of the company responding directly to your post! If you need him or have a question he is easy to get in touch with him. I have found the level of service that he offers to be a big bonus for me.

I just sent my dive buddy Jocasseegirl over to Jakub at Golem and he hooked her up with a sweet new rig. I have the horseshoe shapped wing and she is getting the new donut/ring wing. She used to envy my Golem rig, but now I think I might be drooling over hers. His new wing design is really nice.

I was really pleased that I sent someone over to his site and they were treated as well--if not better than I was. It makes me feel good when I find a product or service that works well for me and I tell someone about it and they also have a good experience. She is not the first person I have sent to his site that has reported back to me about a good experience.

After she gets her gear we are going to post a video clip of how to rig it all up and then post it on her web site.

Back
Top Bottom