Looking for boat diving buddy for NJ wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barfuss78

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've done about 2 trips offshore so far a total of about 4 dives so far , and have well over 60 logged dives & rescue diver certified . I was wondering if there anyone out there with a lot of experience doing wrecks who would be interested in doing some dives? The guy i dive with now tends to push his limits, dives close his no deco time ending and sometimes won't use a wreck reel & told me i should make my computer more liberal when we are diving depths of 80ft so i'm really wanting to find people who are little more responsible but have the experience too.

I've done about 2 trips offshore so far a total of about 4 dives so far , and have well over 60 logged dives & rescue diver certified . I was wondering if there anyone out there with a lot of experience doing wrecks who would be interested in doing some dives? The guy i dive with now tends to push his limits, dives close his no deco time ending and sometimes won't use a wreck reel & told me i should make my computer more liberal when we are diving depths of 80ft so i'm really wanting to find people who are little more responsible but have the experience too.

Where in NJ

I live in northern ocean county, near point pleasant area

I am always looking to dive wrecks off Jersey...I've done 8 wreck dives so I may not have the experience you're looking for but we can gain that together...I am OW, AOW, Enriched & Wreck certified, I've completed the EFR coarse and need the surface skill portion to complete Rescue coarse...I'm also in the process of getting Sidemount certified so I dive Sidemount...We should do a couple Dutch dives, I'm look'in at goin there tomorrow 10/5 if you are interested

Yeah i would be interested in doing a few more dutch trips before the seasons out, i have to tell after doing the offshore diving here dutch is boring compared to all the life that is out there on those wrecks. I also dive L-street in Belmar and shark river inlet quiet a bit so if your interested in trying out those dives let me know.

I am from DC area and I am looking to dive a few wrecks in NJ. I have done USS San Diego. As an underwater photographer and I dive conservative. Feel free to add me to your buddy list.

I run out of SOUTH Jersey and from time to time we are looking for guys. We are a private boat. Usually a pretty solid crew - but sometimes we are a little short on people. Send me your email and I can add you to the back up list. It will most likely be "short notice " from the back up list but its worth a shot. 95%+ of the guys that dive with us are friends or referrals but still, sometimes we take a chance on adding someone new.

We hit a lot of the shallower inshore wrecks and the real deep ones. For the deep one's - I am much more strict on the list of invitees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom