Looking for Belize diving highlights footage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OnTheSpot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know anyone with lots of cool underwater footage shot in Belize? I am looking to buy a few minutes of raw footage to edit into a highlights clip for our website.

I had been communicating with a couple of people a while back but the trail went cold.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Not sure how much "lots" is but people post below water Belize videos on this board from time to time. In fact, there's a 12 minute video posted just a few threads below. If you have time, you could scroll through the pages and perhaps find what you're looking for, then contact the people who posted the vids directly.

Contact Rudy (the owner) at Island Divers in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye. They have a website and Facebook page. Rudy is always posting daily pics.

We also have a member here (his SB nickname escapes me right now, sorry about that) and he posts pics in a couple of sights. HEY, Elbert!! Are you around? (Elbert is also a dive ops owner - White Sands, if the name hasn't changed)

Also, Ralph owner of Splash Divers in Placencia, another SB member may be inclined to help you out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom