Looking for Atlantis, one dive at a time. Hi everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone, I'm Leonard, an adventurous individual, living in a little red dot on the map known as Singapore, with a desire to go up to the sky, and down into the sea explore the world where ever, whenever.

My first underwater visit (i.e. first dive) was in 2024 January, in Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, and fell in love every aspect of it. That was also when I got my OWD. With less than 10 dives as of post, I'm looking forward to participating in conservation projects, clean-ups, and contributing in ways that are within my means.

I wish to meet more fellow divers, and share & grow this new-found passion! :happywave::happywave::happywave::happywave:

Make sure you come back with the coordinates and the language the Atlanteans speak, not Georgia
May have to take a translator, not Georgia

Why don't you put Leonard as a complete word under Nerdnerd or something

Nerdnerd_Leona

rd

Good luck come back soon​

May your sails be tight.

Your cork be loose,

Your rum be spiced,

and your compass be true!

Make sure you come back with the coordinates and the language the Atlanteans speak, not Georgia
May have to take a translator, not Georgia
That's if I find it, heh. (Maybe I'll keep it a secret)
Why don't you put Leonard as a complete word under Nerdnerd or something

Nerdnerd_Leona

rd

Good luck come back soon​

May your sails be tight.

Your cork be loose,

Your rum be spiced,

and your compass be true!

I'll probably change it once it let me change.

Welcome to Scubaboard! You are living very close to Atlantis and Nirvana for diving.

I'm so jealous!

Back
Top Bottom