looking for an april dive trip...inexpensive...and from Who???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Riz

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a short getaway to maybe key largo....or anywhere.....a surprise for my 2 boys...for making high honors....any ideas....We live in CT ....and waters too cold!!!....just dove RI last weekend....and while we had fun......36 is a bit much

I'd suggest checking options in the Bahamas :tree:, and other destinations served by package tour operators. Airfares may be competitive with travel to Florida, and deals can be found if you look closely.

You may be able to find inexpensive lodging through Skyauction which auctions off some unused timeshare weeks. Read all the fine print, but you may find a bargain.

You can check package operators like Apple Vacations for possible cheap packages and/or charter airfare. Apple sells through their network of travel agents. If available, you may prefer to take advantage of their cheap airfare, but make other lodging arrangements.

If your boys don't already have passports, be sure you have certified copies of their birth certificates and photo ids for travel to the Bahamas or Mexico. Find someplace cool, and enjoy the looks on their faces when you tell them. :)

Jim -

I too am looking for an affordable April diving vacation from CT with my daughter. Fares from CT to nice warm water places can exceed the cost of the land/water package, so one has to look hard. Has your search turned up anything of interest that you can share?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom