Looking for all-inclusive, full service dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is in the Belize thread, but I've never had full-service any better than Little Cayman Beach Resort.
Second prize goes to the better resorts in Indonesia/Philippines.

Turneffe Island Resort.

Like summer camp for adults.

But what is its current condition, Downing? Have we had any reports back about this?

You might also investigate Turneffe Flats Resort.

But what is its current condition, Downing? Have we had any reports back about this?

No mention at all on their website but per their FaceBook page they received "minimal damage, wind and rain."

One more inclusive, full-service resort on the atoll to consider, in addition to the two already mentioned, would be Blackbird Caye Resort.

And there's Hamanasi in Hopkins on the mainland.

You really can't go wrong with any of these.

there are no all inclusives in Belize. you need to go to a tourist trap like mexico for them.

Katzgar, that's not correct.

There's even a few popping up on Ambergris Caye, particularly on the north side. Victoris House has ling been all-inclusive, if one wanted that. But why anyone staying in San Pedro or even up island would want that escapes me when there are so many great places to eat on the island!

There are properties because of isolation either on a caye or in the jungle that provide meal plans but they are not all inclusive

Back
Top Bottom